Monday, December 9, 2013

WACOAL SUMMER COLLECTION - OUTDOOR & AMBIENCE

Next is the idea for outdoor & ambience.

First, for the outdoor, is a giant banner that cover a whole mall. ..Okay, half of the mall. Actually, I really want this idea to happen, like, please make it the whole mall building, because I really want to see it real life instead of imagining it all the time. I know, it's not a banner anymore if it's cover the whole building, but let me imagine this for a while... Okay, move on. The idea to create an illusion of a melting building parts with the giant banner. If it put in the center, then it will create an illusion as if the center of building is melting.
You can view the script here ;


Second is the idea for an ambience. It's the same object with the melting mannequins in the TVC Ad and it will be positioned in the mall.
I think I already pretty much covered it in the script, here ;






No comments:

Post a Comment